Want to be a part of something great? Join the thinkhearing.org initiative to change the mindset of the population as to how they think of hearing! Let’s educate the working class so they start including a hearing health check as part of their personal wellness plan.
Code of Ethics
- It’s time we start educating the population about hearing, hearing loss and all the comorbidities associated with it
- It’s time we make people aware of the value of their hearing and the need to monitor it.
- It’s time we start to create in the minds of the population the need to include a hearing health check as part of their personal wellness plan
- It’s time to provide a subscriber list of where a 20-60-year old can find a hearing care professional to schedule a hearing health check only
- It’s time to make the population aware of our profession and the ease with which they can come to us for a hearing health check only
As a Subscriber to thinkhearing.org, I agree:
- To administer a hearing screening only for each patient who schedules a hearing health check
- To treat each patient with respect
- NOT to put a trial set of hearing aids on patients who come in for a hearing health check
- To set up a follow up appointment for a complete audiologic evaluation for those who I have identified with hearing loss, if the patient is willing